11 September, 2014

My latest Gazette article is up!

But this is just a sneek-peek! For all the front page news, always click the Gazette logo.


State of the Avatar: The Female Feet 1.0


 - 


When I joined SL in early 2008, the Shoe Fair that year featured some shoes with built in toes and opinions about them were as vocal and divided then as they are regarding mesh feet now. I thought the toes resembled Vienna Sausages so I just quietly bought some lovely closed-toe pumps and more Victorian boots. Thank goodness I live in Caledon!


Bathing Costumes
HISTORICAL PHOTOS OF BATHING COSTUMES FROM THE 1860’S REASSURE US THAT PROPER VICTORIANS NEED NEVER GO UNSHOD NOR EVEN VIRTUAL VICTORIANS BE REQUIRED TO REVEAL THE SECRET OF THE DEFAULT AVATAR FEET!

Feet and shoes in Second Life are an interesting topic, subject to quite a history of creative innovation....(read more)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your says here...