26 June, 2017

My First Collaboration (with Quincy Robin)

Grid Status: Online | In-World: 48,898 | SL Time: 4:25 pm


It's been a busy summer full of learning experiences for me and over at BVNSL, we volunteered to be matched up with another blogger in Second Life™ to do a styling collaboration. Since I am brand new to blogging with others, I was more than a little nervous...I am such a chameleon in SL and my style is very whimsical and honestly - all over the map, in a contrast to First Life where my style is very set. 

After a false start where my original partner had to bow out due to RL concerns, I am pleased to say that I was matched with Quincy Robin. I was very impressed with her blogging and especially her vlogging because she has such a calm and professional approach and her films are so well coordinated. She is a delight to work with, very supportive, considerate and encouraging and she really has such impeccable style! Her manner is very warm and also funny too and many laughs and tips were thrown around while we got ready. I hope she had as much fun as I did. :)

On Quincy Robin


Skirt: Bella Sequin Skirt by Tres Blah Necklace: Eclat by Yummy
Hair: 94 by Barberyumyum
Top: Anka Silk Blouse by Rowne

You can find Quincy on her website, her films are on her YouTube channel and she posts to her Flickr and Plurk.

On Fauve Aeon


Fashion and accessories for this collab: 
Hair:  *barberyumyum*94(beige) 
Gown: -AZUL- Abigail Mesh Dress with chain belt 
Shoes: Garbaggio // Daydream Pumps II 
Head Jewels are from the Calico Aliyah Hair 


Fauve's Current Basics:
CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.08 
Maitreya Mesh Body Lara V4.1 + Bento hands, feet 
FATEeyes 3.0 (custom presets) 
Skin - Glam Affair - 
Shape and eyebrow base are my own

Cosmetics and beauty layers from Powder Pack January 2017 (for Catwa heads):
Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - SPECIAL EDITION 01 for CATWA 
[okkbye] Dewy Highlighter 
[PF] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Glossy Nudes 

Little Extras From the Vintage Fair 2017
Bottom Lashes - Arte - Catwa Applier - Vintage Make-Up 
Nail Appliers - DP - Koffin Nails - Art Deco Delights 


Quincy chose our Reference Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your says here...