21 June, 2017

Akeruka Lulu Bento Mesh Head - Shape Up

Grid Status: Online | In-World: 50,367 | SL Time: 1:43 pm

I think today is the last day to pick up Akeruka Lulu and Aron 2.6 as group gifts with a L$150 join fee. I will list my shape for Lulu x Maitreya on the MP in a few days. As you can see, I still need much work to transform the body shape to fit the Maitreya body. I think I will do 3 body types, model, slim and curvy. Ive learned so much this year about shapes and proportions!
I wonder...should I do a system body shape too? These heads come with full skins, appliers and are compatible with the Second Life system body. I still wear a full system avatar in Kitely. 






[AK] Mesh Head Lulu Vers. 2.6 Bento + teeth...the skin, appliers and makeup is what comes with the HUD though I did some tinting, as I always do for most everything tint-able in Second Life!

:::Sn@tch Minx Hair-Unrigged (OMBRES)::: (Exclusive at the Vintage Fair)
Ain't MIsbehavin' Dress Set- Dress Maitreya (with beads), also at the Vintage Fair
FATEeyes 3.0 
fri. - Sugar.Platforms (Coal)
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 + feet
Slink Hands - Dynamic - V1.4
-{ZOZ}- Metals & Tips nail appliers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your says here...