09 June, 2017

Pop-up Contest, TRUTH Hair

You never know what you might wake up to in Second Life, and some fun challenges come my way. This morning, there was a flash contest notice in the TRUTH Hair VIP group asking us a question...
If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be and what would you do?  (REAL LIFE PLEASE)

I submitted my answer and win or lose, will update to post it here after the contest ends this afternoon at 3 PM SLT.

TRUTH HAIR Bernadette [Hat] (hat tinted) Holiday gift from 2015 
Maitreya Lara mesh body, 
FATEeyes 3.0
[Dolphin Design]Cheese & Waltz couch (white)
[ keke ] candelabra - sun
Bookcase - Kaya Angel


My Entry:
If I could be someone else for just a day, I would step outside myself and into Lisa Eldridge's shoes. It's a hard choice, I might have chosen Dita von Teese for her glamorous life or world travels or maybe the author Ray Bradbury as I admire a wide variety of people for their diverse kinds of inspiration.
But Lisa seems to balance everything she does in a kind of serene way, even the exciting things in her life. Whether she speaks of her work or her personal life, a quiet intensity shows through in her filming and of course she handles things with a sort of grace that makes it all seem effortless. 
I crave a glimpse into how she does that.
http://www.lisaeldridge.com/
One of Lisa's travelogues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit0KBP1CDA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your says here...